#1: Indicators are gone Author: pAvax, Location: EssexPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:27 pm ---- Hey all,
I removed the front of my car today, as I had to fix some issues. But in true style, I introduced a new issue.
Car: 2001 preplex 2.0 CC
I don't have any indicators anymore. Not for (un)locking the car, not for hazard and not for normal indication.
- When I turn the key in ignition, I can hear some relays rapidly ticking
- No green arrows on dashboard when indicating or hazard lights
- Indicator 'sounds' fast, but as mentioned no visuals
Reconnected during day
- Cable to bonnet lock mechanism
- Cable to fan
- Cable to fan resistor
- Headlight unit cables
- Both fog lights are removed and connectors are taped off. Previously I was running on a single connected fog light.
- All lights
- Fan (finally properly now)
- Engine still purs like a sweet kitten
Does not work:
- Indicators (all around car). At all. Nada. Nothing.
Anyone an idea I should look at to fix this?
#2: Re: Indicators are gone Author: pAvax, Location: EssexPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:15 am ---- Fuse. 15amp, bottom row and it is the left one.