New Here?
Toggle Content
   

Toggle Content User Info
Welcome

Anonymous

Nickname
Password
Register

Membership:
Latest: nomoreclips
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 17184

Online Now [312]:
Visitors: 311
Bots: 1
Members: 0
Staff Online Now:

No staff members are online!
Page Views:
Today: 35754
Total: 145146449

Toggle Content Main Menu
 General Info Goodies Search Web Stats Members
 Donations

 

Forums › Search


 
 

Search found 7 matches
Forum Index
Author Message
   Topic: Aftermarket Flush Valve Problem
Okezza180

Replies: 3
Views: 1680

PostForum: 206 Problems   Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 am   Subject: Aftermarket Flush Valve Problem
My rear alloys for my 180 have aftermarket valves on that are flush and look like this:

[IMG]http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq83/PurpleOblivion206/IMG_1187.jpg~original[/IMG]

I don't have th ...
   Topic: It's been so hot lately that...
Okezza180

Replies: 10
Views: 3227

PostForum: 206 Problems   Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:31 am   Subject: It's been so hot lately that...
My rear-view mirror fell off! Its just stuck on with double sided sticky tape lol. This happened to anyone else?
   Topic: I think im in love....
Okezza180

Replies: 43
Views: 9176

PostForum: 206 Talk   Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:28 pm   Subject: Re: I think im in love....
I swear mine doesn't sound as good as the one in the vid!!
   Topic: THE OFFICIAL 206 GTI 180 REGISTER
Okezza180

Replies: 210
Views: 483395

PostForum: 206 Talk   Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:58 am   Subject: Re: THE OFFICIAL 206 GTI 180 REGISTER
AEGEAN BLUE:

CF03 *** - Okezza180 - Oxford - Standard except for Janspeed exhaust

[IMG]http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq83/PurpleOblivion206/My180painted.jpg~original[/IMG]
   Topic: Throttle squeaking? Help!
Okezza180

Replies: 6
Views: 2698

PostForum: 206 Problems   Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:43 am   Subject: Re: Throttle squeaking? Help!
Hey, I think i have the same problem, touching the acc pedal v slightly and the car squeaks. I asked the guy who did my MOT and he said its prob is the exhaust manifold. Apparently its on springs to a ...
   Topic: Joined the 180 club today!
Okezza180

Replies: 15
Views: 5665

PostForum: 206 Talk   Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 pm   Subject: Joined the 180 club today!
Hi im James, have wanted a 180 ever since i got my 1.1 3 years ago, and finally got it today!

Its standard except for a nice janspeed exhaust Wink with 46k on the clock (03 plate). Any problems ...
   Topic: I did a flip....or 2
Okezza180

Replies: 28
Views: 9587

PostForum: 206 Talk   Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:44 am   Subject: Re: I did a flip....or 2
Looks fine to me
 
Page 1 of 1
All times are GMT

 
We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy