New Here?
Toggle Content
   

Toggle Content User Info
Welcome

Anonymous

Nickname
Password
Register

Membership:
Latest: Kifi69
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 17183

Online Now [488]:
Visitors: 487
Bots: 1
Members: 0
Staff Online Now:

No staff members are online!
Page Views:
Today: 191981
Total: 144819975

Toggle Content Main Menu
 General Info Goodies Search Web Stats Members
 Donations

 

Forums › Search


 
 

Search found 1 match
Forum Index
Author Message
   Topic: Feed on this 206 (clueless, as I'm first time drive)
t-126

Replies: 8
Views: 2562

PostForum: 206 Talk   Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 pm   Subject: Feed on this 206 (clueless, as I'm first time drive)
Hey

I've had my eye on the mk4 golf petrol for a while, but I was told that this model has known gearbox issues which costs a fair bit to replace so I was told the diesel is bettter . trouble is th ...
 
Page 1 of 1
All times are GMT

 
We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy