 |
Author |
Message |
 |
 |
Topic: Speedometer bulbs |
 |
 |
zniko1990
Replies: 2
Views: 1454
|
Forum: 206 Problems Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:53 pm Subject: Re: Speedometer bulbs |
 |
 |
Thanks for your help  |
 |
 |
Topic: Speedometer bulbs |
 |
 |
zniko1990
Replies: 2
Views: 1454
|
Forum: 206 Problems Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:13 pm Subject: Speedometer bulbs |
 |
 |
Hi. I would like to change a speedometer bulbs. Any help please? |
 |
 |
Topic: What is OBD2? |
 |
 |
zniko1990
Replies: 3
Views: 1810
|
Forum: 206 Talk Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:58 pm Subject: Re: What is OBD2? |
 |
 |
Thanks my friend. I have Peugeot 206 2.0 diesel Hdi 2003. Do you think that OBD2 is good for my pug? Thanks a lot my friend |
 |
 |
Topic: What obd2 reader?? |
 |
 |
zniko1990
Replies: 17
Views: 8997
|
Forum: 206 Problems Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:23 pm Subject: Re: What obd2 reader?? |
 |
 |
Hi, I have Peugeot 206 2.0 diesel Hdi (2003) I would like to buy one from eBay but I don't know if OBD2 if it's correct for my pug! If possible someone help please. Thanks a lot |
 |
 |
Topic: What is OBD2? |
 |
 |
zniko1990
Replies: 3
Views: 1810
|
Forum: 206 Talk Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:03 pm Subject: What is OBD2? |
 |
 |
Hi, if someone knows what is this from eBay (271419360388) and tell me if this really works
And if the information is correct or a gimmick? |
 |
 |
Topic: climate control Peugeot 206 |
 |
 |
zniko1990
Replies: 7
Views: 3367
|
Forum: 206 Talk Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:32 pm Subject: Re: climate control Peugeot 206 |
 |
 |
Thanks brother |
 |
 |
Topic: climate control Peugeot 206 |
 |
 |
zniko1990
Replies: 7
Views: 3367
|
Forum: 206 Talk Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:39 pm Subject: Re: climate control Peugeot 206 |
 |
 |
By the way, I have Peugeot 206 (2003) 2.0 Hdi lx. Thx |
 |
 |
Topic: climate control Peugeot 206 |
 |
 |
zniko1990
Replies: 7
Views: 3367
|
Forum: 206 Talk Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:35 pm Subject: Re: climate control Peugeot 206 |
 |
 |
But I need to install some extras? Or just to replace the climate control? Thanks for your help, really appreciate it |
 |
 |
Topic: climate control Peugeot 206 |
 |
 |
zniko1990
Replies: 7
Views: 3367
|
Forum: 206 Talk Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:39 am Subject: climate control Peugeot 206 |
 |
 |
Hi, I would like to change my A/C panel to climate control, it is possible? |
 |
 |
Topic: Please help!!! 2003 206 Look |
 |
 |
zniko1990
Replies: 14
Views: 4662
|
Forum: 206 Problems Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:30 am Subject: Re: Please help!!! 2003 206 Look |
 |
 |
Well done Macj  |
 |
 |
Topic: universal armrest from eBay |
 |
 |
zniko1990
Replies: 7
Views: 2395
|
Forum: 206 Talk Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:35 am Subject: universal armrest from eBay |
 |
 |
I would like to buy a universal armrest from eBay. Does someone from this forum have one on his Peugeot 206? Any suggestions? |
 |
 |
|
 |