Joined: Jan 05, 2011 Posts: 2985
Trade Rating: +36
Location: North Manchester
September Shot of the month
Please Read The Rules Before Posting!
Once again another month so a new shot of the month comp with a new title, any members are able to take part in capturing a single picture of their car with the chosen location/area
There is no physical prize - the winning photo will be featured as August 2013 in the 2013 206info calendar!!
This thread will be open for pictures to be uploaded up until Midnight Sunday the 30/09/2012 and will be closed for voting to take part.
Anyone can enter but the person with a 206 whos either won or closest to win get priority to being in the calender as other members who enter may not have 206's
This months theme is Night Time, With the nights closing in on us I thought a night theme would be good this month. Get a shot of your car in the dark with some selective lighting or perhaps using a buildings light to show off the best bits of your car.
The theme MUST include your car!
- Must be of your Car, but must be recognisable (ie: not just a wheel or roof, etc)
- NO EDITED IMAGES ALLOWED (Apart From Registration Blanking)
- Do not take risks that could cause injury or convictions
- Entries only accepted before closing date
- The image must have been taken this month (August)
- ONE ENTRY PER PERSON ONLY
- Photographs to be taken in LANDSCAPE FORMAT please (horizontal)
- Try and make your photo as clear as possible for maximum viewing pleasure!
- No posts reserving spaces for your photograph please
- No spamming the thread with comments or banter please!
Most importantly have fun, be creative and good luck!
'02 206 Quiksilver. SP Kit. Gloss black 205 Speedlines. ICC Tuning WRC spoiler (civic style). Sparco Rally Flaps. Laguna splitter. Upper and lower front Struts. V-Maxx front coilovers and Apex rear shocks. GTI180 front Arb. GTI180 front brake set up. 4-2-1 Mani, 200cell sport cat, stainless pipes and sportex 3" rolled box. Gloss black morettes with yellow lenses. Yellow tinted fogs with yellow bulbs.
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster
Interactive software released under GNU GPL,