I removed the front of my car today, as I had to fix some issues. But in true style, I introduced a new issue.
Car: 2001 preplex 2.0 CC
I don't have any indicators anymore. Not for (un)locking the car, not for hazard and not for normal indication.
- When I turn the key in ignition, I can hear some relays rapidly ticking
- No green arrows on dashboard when indicating or hazard lights
- Indicator 'sounds' fast, but as mentioned no visuals
Reconnected during day
- Cable to bonnet lock mechanism
- Cable to fan
- Cable to fan resistor
- Headlight unit cables
- Both fog lights are removed and connectors are taped off. Previously I was running on a single connected fog light.
- All lights
- Fan (finally properly now)
- Engine still purs like a sweet kitten
Does not work:
- Indicators (all around car). At all. Nada. Nothing.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster
Interactive software released under GNU GPL,