|
Author
|
Message |
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:36 am |
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 07, 2010 Posts: 2800
Trade Rating: +34
Location: Worthing
|
 |
| Suicidalsoldi3r wrote: |
| Lee wrote: |
| Suicidalsoldi3r wrote: |
| Lee wrote: |
Ask my mates, I rarely use the brakes  |
Yep I can vouch for speedy gonzales above claim. |
Stop moaning  |
 |
I'd say you don't use your brakes too, but i can't remember anything other than your tracker noise and awesome stereo from being in your car 
| |  |
|
|
 |
 | |  |
| Moonstone blue 206 1.4look
pro race 1.2 White
Morettes
GTI wings
TEAM: Carbon Fibre 
TEAM: I'm a greedy jelly fiend! | |
 | |  |
|
|
|
 |
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 am |
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 07, 2010 Posts: 13077
Trade Rating: +65
Location: England
|
 |
| Mrs_Howey wrote: |
| Suicidalsoldi3r wrote: |
| Lee wrote: |
| Suicidalsoldi3r wrote: |
| Lee wrote: |
Ask my mates, I rarely use the brakes  |
Yep I can vouch for speedy gonzales above claim. |
Stop moaning  |
 |
I'd say you don't use your brakes too, but i can't remember anything other than your tracker noise and awesome stereo from being in your car  |
Oi lol, and you're just easily amused 
| |  |
|
|
 |
|
|
 |
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:07 am |
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 05, 2011 Posts: 2985
Trade Rating: +36
Location: North Manchester
|
 |
| Lee wrote: |
| Mrs_Howey wrote: |
| Suicidalsoldi3r wrote: |
| Lee wrote: |
| Suicidalsoldi3r wrote: |
| Lee wrote: |
Ask my mates, I rarely use the brakes  |
Yep I can vouch for speedy gonzales above claim. |
Stop moaning  |
 |
I'd say you don't use your brakes too, but i can't remember anything other than your tracker noise and awesome stereo from being in your car  |
Oi lol, and you're just easily amused  |
Matt's Pint was proof of that 
| |  |
|
|
 |
|
|
 |
 |